-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!!

Just a quick update from me, from 2 weeks earlier i finish the market scene and now continue into the park scene. It comes into progress slowly but surely, but i still want to make a huge progress in a short time.

Another thing i've done is another entry for Naoonimation weekly challenge, and the theme is independence day! In 17 august my country, indonesia, is celebrating the 73rd year of independence! Here is my entry.

 For this entry, i used Neveah from Penjara Fantasy just like i did in my previous entry but with her headscarf on.

The last thing is i finally uploading my first time-lapse animation on Youtube! Click here to Watch

Maybe i will make more like this in the future. The progress of Legendary Hero perhaps?....

That's all for now

bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib