-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum & hi all

Okay, it's been a month without any progress. So here it is a one month thing that happened during this month.

I start with a statement. There is a good news and a bad news. The good news is that i joined a competition from Stickpage to make an animation about something "old and new", and the bad news because i joined the competition so AMIA eps 5 will be delayed (again) ._.  . I know this make me kind of labile person and that's my condition right now (sorry), because i saw some kind of opportunity in this competition to improve my animation skill in many way. Also if i see my scheadule, the competition will be held 'till december 24th. So there will be about a week before 2017, and i think i will be able to make a teaser for Legendary hero since many of asset is completed (for teaser scene).
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now about what i've done this month.

I started join the competition about 4 days after it's opened and what i imagined is an adaptation of movie pre-2016 and not released yet in 2016, because the theme is something related with"Old and New" and a connection between something "old" and "new" is variety and for me is like i wrote above, but i also asked it in the forum and the moderator accept my idea and then i started to make it.

I have an idea to adapt 3 movie from Disney, that is Tangled, Frozen, and Moana.

My decision to chose these movie is because i like when there is a female protagonist who have a special power just like these 3 character and i fell in love with Rapunzel from Tangled, Moana in her movie "Moana", and especially Elsa the Snow Queen from Frozen who everybody love her song "let it go".

The title for movie adaptation is "Three", it is simply a word i have in my mind with adapting 3 movie into a one animation.
The animation is about 3 princesses who kidnap by the Seven Stars (Villain of AMIA Series) for unknown reason and these princesess not giveup with this condition and they're trying to escape from the kidnaper with their ability.


There will be many supportive character in this animation, like all Stars who attend a meeting above and also some supportive character who appear as main character in original movie. Also many thing from original movie will featured too, like the place, the scene, or setting such kingdom crest and galleon to make an atmosphere like watching the original movie.



Some places will appear in the animation
I also have an idea to use some Original Soundtrack too for several scene that have a similarity with the original movie. I will try to make the adaptation as accurate as possible with the original movie.
I really wanted to start animate this adaptation. I really stuck with making art for this -.-.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps this is the most ambitious animation i ever done since there sooo many art i created FOR this animation but also i hope it will be a help for other project i made.

Also thank you for 300+ Subs, that mean so much for me ^^
Yey 300 Subs!
That's all for now, i really hope you will be enjoyed this adaptation when it released (and also win the competition).

Bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib