-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!

Yep, another month passes with a silent update from me 👏, not because i didn't do anything! but only because of iIjust lazy to write 😅😅 when there is no significant update if i do it weekly. So here it is, a month worth of update!~😆


FIRST!!!

Diclim Entertainment NOW DICLIM ANIMAITON!



Yeah! from now on i will use DICLIM as my personal brand of work, whether an art or animation or maybe short film ( i already made 2 of this ). 

A short story about what is my original plan for DICLIM.
DICLIM is a brand i made for a "team" i want to created when i still in high school, but unfortunately every person i recruit is not really interested to make animation and in the end, i do most of the work myself. Then in 7 years of its running DICLIM i just let it as it is without no planing to reshape it like now, not even change the freaking logo! (That's how lazy i am). 

The "D", "C", "L", and "M" from DICLIM is actually a first letter of my generation name in high school (i was generation 33 male, and the female is 21st generation). D for Diamond the 33a generation, L for Light the 33b generation (my class), and C & M for Classic & Mystery the 22a&b generation ( i don't really now the female class ). Actually, the real acronym is 2133 DLCM but i with the C & L and leave 2133 altogether. The main reason i still stick with these name even after i graduated from high school is because it's mean so much for me, my friends in high school they feel like family. 6 years living together make our bond is so much strong, i grew into someone myself today is partly because of living together with them and i want to give a tribute to them by sticking our generation name into my brand name.

Phew..... that's one long story for me to write 😤😤.
NOW TO THE NEXT UPDATE!

In past 2 months, i've done many things from practicing drawing, fullbody animation, coloring, and also continue animate Legendary Hero bit by bit.

I tried to start over by drawing a BOX, like a lot of BOX, with guidance from DRAW A BOX.COM and from my online friend called "AO CHOKU".




after that i start to learn pose, anatomy, gesture, by drawing some pose in fast manner (like 3 seconds) and read some from E-book AO gave to me, also adding some prespective to learn extreme pose.


I join weekly challenge from naoon animation community and from that i animate 4 short animations. I use this event as a trigger for me to animate a full-body animation, since my main animation use motion animation so it's a relieve to have that as motivation to animate. Here's the animation.
And then the last thing.
ABOUT LEGENDARY HERO!
Like i said many posts before, i will be tried to finish Legendary Hero eps 4 this year! I don't want it to wait for another year or even never completed. So here it is some SS of part i created


The quality animation will be very different from the last episode🤩, and i hope the battle scene will be at least not boring...😒😒


That's all for now, the last thing will be an announcement. I will redesign aga

Bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib