-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!
Before starting ... TLDR !!!⚠⚠



Finally, I have the spirit to write again after one month 😆😆. Busyness on my collage was very hard for me😒😒, i can't write here because my mind certainly couldn't focus on remembering what I had to write here😵😵.

Since I first entered college on January 13 😏, I have been faced with the responsibility to ensure the enrollment of Animation Student Organisation (Called Luminosus Animation) at the university, on the side of "productivity" I'm grateful 😆 because since 2019 I have been able to make many things from (of course👌) animations in various project and drawing illustrations (although most are black and white).
The earliest is my activities in the animation community (University activities are not too difficult), since the start of new semester we have started to carry out a Weekly Gathering every Saturday. In this Weekly Gathering we with participants learn together about animation, not only in technical but also can confide in their animation assignments or any free chat. 


five weeks in a sustainable manner ... Welll.. prety fun actually 😭😭👌😏😏

On the other hand the main focus during the beginning of this year was officially registering our community at the university and in the end we succeeded in registering it PLUS we managed to get a good first impression from the university with us making a background video for the UKM AWARD event (Awarding a collection of student activities at the university) 👍👏👏.

My Team~~
Then for the past month, I made quite a lot of work, some of it is Art. These are just sketches, even I made one short comic (effects from Episode: Neveah) and I was very happy with the results! 😍😍

Selfie!
 

Never thought I could be at this level now, hopefully, it can continue to grow and I get the opportunity to do it: D.

Theeeeeeeeeen...  Slightly complete the animation which is still in progress such as Scene 6 from Legendary Hero episode 4 or creates characters from animated music videos (collaboration with university friends).
For Music Video, it is still in the process of creating characters, I need to create various character assets for this music video (it takes time for that).

 

I will make 8 sets (1 man, 1 woman) of character based of some certain character, split into 4 child sets and 4 adult sets. These design is pretty intersting since i never tackle this kind of design, again... big opportunity for me🤩🤩....


The latest updates from Adobe Animate , such as Layer Parenting and Asset Warp, are very helpful for making movements from these animations😍, even opening new techniques - techniques that were previously difficult or impossible to implement on Adobe Animate.


 

The scene of "chatting" Nashrul with the woman is almost complete (finally ... finally !!!!!!!) and will then focus on the Fidia vs. Saif Vs Ghoul battle scene



It's over 20 shot arleady just for this sequence, i don't even know how long the final animation will be... perhaps more than 10 minutes (OW NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!😵😵😵). Because this animation is been produced over 5 years arleady (OMG !!?!?!?!? 😣😣) the quality is change for every scene of shot... so yeah i really need to finish this arleady ( HOW MANY TIMES I SAID THIS ARLEADY ?!?!?!?😖😭😱)

Besides that, I also tried to make an animated piece to commemorate the "Indonesian Animation Day" on 12 February. Using the frame by frame method is challenging enough to keep consistency from the shape and clarity of the movements of the character.😵



Again ... I feel the results of the animations or drawing exercises that I have done throughout 2018. Thankful for the increase from previous years, hoping to continue like this in the future.
That's all for now
Bye Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib