-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all! 👋👋

Wow ... 2018 is a year that is something 🤔🤔 ... I don't know mayb....e it's not too different from the previous year, the different is the i got this year compare to 2017 ...~~
Before continue... TLDR!!!!

In 2018, the year I learned more about human anatomy, there were a number of opportunities that I found this year that had not previously supported my learning to draw ~~

The first is to become a laboratory assistant and fill in the material in the Workshop. During the early 2018 I had the opportunity to learn how to teach well to others with various levels of animation, now the effects have started to feel hehe👌👌

Then in working on Penjara Fantasi, various tricks - making animations that were previously only done in Stickman can finally be applied to full body animation.🤩🤩
THEN, because I made the Animation of Fantasy Prison, I made it even better when doing sequences in Legendary Hero eps 4 s ... 



Yes ... although in the end episode 4 can't be finished because daily activities accumulate 😵
 
Actually, most interesting things happen when half a year ends in 2018.

First, when I was on vacation for 3 months, my college and friends in the community held the "Animation Weekly Challenge", for 5 weeks, and in the weekly challenge I made a full body animation with full 🤩🤩. 


 
 
Yeah ... it's quite difficult too ~~ but it also adds to my experience ~~
Then in early September I along with friends from the community got the chance to go to Bali and take part in the Background training for FREE !!!


 


Indeed, I don't focus on the background, but I don't think there is a problem to learn, actually I have been offered several times to join the training with various themes, but I just thought it was not time to follow suit, so .. ...

After being from Bali, at the end of September, I made a collaboration with my friends for an Animation Competion. 



Even though it's only 30 seconds long, it's my first time collaborating with friends to work on animation. Indeed, there was something to alleviate, but when my friend was incompetent it turned out I was dizzy myself >.>

Then in mid-October I and my family went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The first time I went abroad I saw someone else's land that was quite different from mine ...





In mid-November, my friends and I held a Weekly Challenge but this time only for 3 weeks. In this challenge I just experimented with a new feature from Adobe Animate, yeah ... in the end it was just motion ~~.


The end of 2018 came and I had to focus on working on my animation assignments. The most fun is in the process of doing this animation because it can draw using Cintiq !!!



In the recording as well, finally I was able to use the "SPECIAL" room for the recording, the result was that the sound made was very clear and good!




But unfortunately like Legendary Hero, this animation is entitled Menuju Penjara Fantasi : Episode Neveah has not been released because there are still some scenes that cannot be chased when collecting it to the lecturer. But I still want to complete this animation as a whole, i don't it to be "unfinished" so i need to delay the release of this animation. (even i doesn't made the poster yet...)

That's the flashback of my 2
018 ..
For 2019 ??? I don't know ... i can't predict what will happen in the future..... But i still want to finish Legendary Hero... alt least episode 4 and 5..... 
All I can do now is always do my best!

That's all for now
Bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib