-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!

Just like i said before, here's the new upload😁😁

This only a short animation. I want to join an animation competition and when i decide to start made the animation, i only have roughly a week!😫😫 Then i team up with my friend from the community and in 5 full days, we manage to complete it, although it's far from perfect. No cleanup, no shading, and very rough consept! But the bright side is, this is my first full frame by frame and my first full complete animation with toonboom (i still need to get used to this software, IT'S PRETTY HARD BRUH!!!😡😡).

The really important thing in making animation film is actually good cooperation . Making animation is not a single-man job, it needs many elements and different kind of people. From of course the animator, then there is background artist, concept artist, director, producer, and many more! The problem is I've far too long worked on my own😢, and boih! it's not good!😫 The self-centered personalty i've build up till now will disturb the nature of cooperation, and for that i need to train myself work with others. This animation was a really good experience to start working on a team😤, even this was still a small one. I really hope to get more opportunity to work together with other people, maybe even make one full animation movie!

Yeah, that's a bit of review on my work.
More update on Legendary Hero will come soon!😤 and maybe a new animation! (this one is for my university assigntment)😅😅

Bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib