-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!

Another 2 months has passed and here some news i can tell for you.

FIRST!, I want to show you one of my last year animation DRAGON NEST : ICE DRAGON NEST
Ice Dragon Nest is an animation created for 4th SPAC from Stickpage about a year ago. Actually, i need to wait to Stickpage to release it first in their youtube channel but several months ago Stickpage stop updating news and i can't wait much longer then, so... yeah i release it today.

The animation is a stickman parody of Ice Dragon 4-man Raid. One of the feature in MMORPG Dragon Nest in which 4 player need to work together to defeat Ice Dragon. It is consider a "hard" mode of the regular raid, because the regular raid feature 8 player instead of 4. 
More detail of the animation can be read soon in its own page.

SECOND! PENJARA FANTASI (FANTASY PRISON) is FINISHED!

Yeah the animation for my Final Exam is completed 2 days ago and arleady uploaded in Google Drive. If you want to watch it, click here

I upload it in Google Drive instead directly on youtube is because i used the animation to join a competition in Indonesia called HelloFest and i think it's better to upload the animation later after the winner announcement. 
Hellofest itself is a yearly "short film and animation competition" held by HelloMotion, one of animation course in Indonesia.

Penjara Fantasi is MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT in animation! Its has a preproduction, Production and Post production, span from January until May. The animation itself is product of brainstorming, not just a simple intention from me. Everything from the animation can be considered original from the character design, monster, even the setting, something i never done before!
GRAKSA AMARA!
When the production began, i started by creating a storyboard and it took me about a FULL 2 WEEKS to complete it and i even need to use every spare time i had and everywhere it is to reach my goal. Then the composition of the animation is 50% dialogue and 50% action,  if compare to my other animation, this one is has the most intense action! 

I learned a lot from my past animation especially since 2016 from Boboiboy Parody, THREE, and finally Ice Dragon Nest. These animation is really is my method to experiment and to learn many aspect of animation from story, acting, cinematography and more. With that, Penjara Fantasi is the best animation i ever created! And really i feel really proud with the result! I can't wait to release it in every place i can (Newgrounds, Hyunsdojo, Youtube, etc)

THIRD
For this section is more my personal experience in past semester. I feel like becoming something "important" for my environment, both inside university and outside. Becoming a lecture in class & weekly animation gathering, a mentor for animation seminar, and the increasingly activity in my animation community!
I feel like more and more thing i can do, and more trust from other people. I hope i can continue to grow and also help those who new to animation.

Last
For the future i planing to continue Legendary Hero Episode 4 (like for real!!!) and have some introspection. After the first screening of Penjara Fantasi i receive more and more suggestion and correction about myself both on in animation technical and my personality. 

That's all for now, more thing will (maybe) coming very soon.

Bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib