-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum, hi everyone!

// Wow ... it's been a long time since I didn't post here 😅😅 ...

Yeah, now I feel very grateful to be alive, at this time, at this moment, at this moment. Pretty much happened a few weeks ... last month ... happy, sad, angry, happy, disappointed ... to the point that I was bored ... lazy to do anything. There is no willingness to take the initiative.

After 2 years of doing a lot of activities that won very positively, gave a lot of development to my ability, but there was one thing that turned out to be ... myself. Indeed, I have often dealt with various events, filled various classes, at least trying to be useful for others but instead, I forgot about this self-interest mentally. Although it can be seen as productive, but inside I feel empty, mentally I feel tired to deal with various unique events that occur in my daily life. Therefore, now I withdraw from various kinds of life and try to reflect on myself for what has happened during the past 2 years.

For almost 3 weeks of rest (although in the end there were activities that I had to do) I talked a lot with family and friends around, playing games, drawing things I wanted to make without having to follow directions from anyone. I feel quite free but also feel confused because I'm used to being busy. From that period I found out about how lucky I am in terms of living conditions compared to the majority of people, both in terms of family and financial harmony, things that apparently not many people have. Besides that, seeing the development of the children that I educated in soft skill animation or organization made me very grateful to have fellow arms like those who want to learn. Then when I look back at the ability of animation and drawing in the past 2 years, I feel happy because these two years it turns out that I myself am getting a variety of developments ... for me it's quite significant, especially in 2019 to be a very productive year! Especially since June until now, almost every day there are pictures that I make or animations that I have to do.

After reflecting on all of that, I became even more grateful to have lived at this moment, various kinds of happiness emerged even though it came from sadness. There are still many things I want to write, but maybe I will make it with its own title. 3D training, 2D training, animation race, until the startup race.

That is all and thank you
Wassalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib